In Defense of Life
Dear friends,
It did warm up this week, after the bitter cold of last weekend. We don't seem to appreciate the average temperatures this time of year until we experience the extreme. On reflection, I may have stumbled onto something there.
It is good to return to a "normal" schedule after all the
busyness of the holiday season. We're probably not any less busy, but it
is at least somewhat predictable from week to week. This week, I have
an appointment with the dermatologist to see about a spot on my lip that
isn't healing. After having a cancerous spot in the same area a few
years ago, I tend to be a bit cautious about these things. Also, this
week, Alex hopes to get his learner's permit to drive.It did warm up this week, after the bitter cold of last weekend. We don't seem to appreciate the average temperatures this time of year until we experience the extreme. On reflection, I may have stumbled onto something there.
- Mothers shouldn't kill their children
- Fathers shouldn't abandon their babies
- No human life is worthless, regardless of skin color, age, disability, or economic status.
God says, "You shall not murder" (Exodus 20:13). As human beings are created in the image of God, killing a person is an attack on God: "...in the image of God has God made man" (Genesis 9:6). The Bible places a high value on all human life, including the unborn.
I pray we, the people, would repent of the sin of abortion, and return to the moral and ethical standard of our God and His Word, the Bible.
In defense of the innocent,
Pastor Jerry
Labels: Abortion, God's Word, Sanctity of Life, Truth

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home