You Say You're a Christian?
I came across this quote on Facebook. "I know you're a Christian. You keep saying so. But otherwise, I wouldn't know."
What would happen if everyone who says he or she is a Christian actually lived in such a way that no one would have to be told? They would just see it in the life change of the person! I think we would find that many who see themselves as Christian would be so in name only.
Just thinking,
Pastor Jerry
What would happen if everyone who says he or she is a Christian actually lived in such a way that no one would have to be told? They would just see it in the life change of the person! I think we would find that many who see themselves as Christian would be so in name only.
Just thinking,
Pastor Jerry

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home